BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
travleing market on babv EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
travleing market on babv EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
travleing market on babv Emptytravleing market on babv Icanhe11travleing market on babv Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
travleing market on babv Emptytravleing market on babv Icanhe11travleing market on babv Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

travleing market on babv

Go down 
+3
MasterofInsanity
ᗪìαмσиd♥
GreenGirl♥
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

BABV Username : Angelhip

travleing market on babv Empty
PostSubject: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 pm

the tralveing market is on babv right now! at the kooky spooky house but go on today because it will porbably be moved tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 pm

More information-
You ask the girl Abbe was her name I think?, to buy some cards. You can get up to three cards and use those cards for a game to win 3 rare prizes. It is only one time though, then you have to wait until she returns to BABV to get more prizes.
Back to top Go down
http://babvcentral.roflforum.net
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Excellent information. Good job with combining extra information. Looks like another new update I have to check out. =]

AJCool
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:02 pm

No problemo...hey cool I know my spanish already...nah that was Dora's work...dude Dora is nto straight...tell you later how...Shocked
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Uummm...nice to know? xD
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Dude she is like a mental child abuser...stay away i tell you stay away...
Back to top Go down
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 am

lol who dora?
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Have you seen her as a teenager? O_o
Back to top Go down
Chanel

Chanel

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Awwww! Its gone! Maybe it will come back tomorrow? Or the next day... or the next.... or the next! lol, its a traveling caravan, duhhhh xD maybe she'll have more prizes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Nice thinking chanel...xD
Back to top Go down
Chanel

Chanel

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Dia_Admin♥ wrote:
Nice thinking chanel...xD
I know. I alwayyysss am xD
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Am what? xD
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 am

Dora she is Slora....tell you later how...its a midnight secret so see you then Angel hehhe muwhahaha.
Back to top Go down
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 am

ahh you blew my secret LOL i didn't want people to know i went on at midnight LOL jk
Back to top Go down
SPEED♥

SPEED♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm

It vanished !!! BUMMER !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Angel: Oh come on be proud of being a Nite Owl...I got caught yesterday...man was I mad...
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Speed: Fudge, I didn't get to see it...infact I still need to catch up on getting the new updates...>=P
Back to top Go down
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:16 am

i'm proud of being a night owl LOL i just am a morning person too Smile so i never really get enough sleep LOL Sleep
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Oh lol. I uh well wake up late...so not a Early Bird unless my eyes open and I can't fall sleep again.

Back to the topic, I seriously need to check this update out if its already in BABV. I need a lot of checking and updating or I wont be there to exprience it all. =P

AJCool
Back to top Go down
noticen24

BABV Username : noticen24

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 am

Thanks.

bathrooms
Green iguana
[/url]
Back to top Go down
nirvana

BABV Username : hue

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:16 am

Robert Pires completes move to Aston Villa

Pires has been training with Arsenal in recent weeks
Aston Villa have signed former Arsenal winger Robert Pires on a six-month contract.
The 37-year-old was released by Spanish club Villarreal in the summer and was available as a free agent.
Pires could make his Villa debut at Blackburn on Sunday if the club receive international clearance.
"I can't wait to play and put on that new shirt," Pires told Villa's website. "I am very happy to join Aston Villa because it's a big club in England."
Pires helped France win the 1998 World Cup and 2000 European Championship as well as winning two Premier League titles and three FA Cups with Arsenal.
The Frenchman, who spent six years with the Gunners and was voted their sixth greatest player of all time in an online poll, had been training with his former manager Arsene Wenger at Arsenal's training ground recently.

606: DEBATE
I just hope he doesn't play against us in a few weeks. Most of our former players seem to score against us
Kamran-Carlos Vela only scores good goals
His arrival at Villa Park will be a boost for manager Gerard Houllier's squad which has been depleted this month by injuries to strikers John Carew and Emile Heskey and midfielders Stiliyan Petrov, Nigel Reo-Coker and Steve Sidwell.
"I am also thrilled to have the chance of working with Gerard Houllier," added Pires. "I know him.
"I had a good opportunity two months ago to train with Arsenal and thanks to Arsene Wenger for that.
"Now this move represents a new opportunity and a new challenge for me."
Villa assistant manager Gary McAllister believes the signing of Pires will be beneficial to the promising youngsters at the club, while giving the midfielder the chance to prove he is still an effective force.
"For all the younger players - what a tremendous addition," said McAllister. "The younger players can only learn from watching a guy like Robert on the training field.
"He will gain respect. But I am sure Robert Pires isn't coming here just to be a player that everyone is going to stand back and admire.
"He will want to gain the respect of the fact that he is still competitive and still able to do a job at this level."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
buy steroids online
north face down vest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travleing market on babv   travleing market on babv Empty

Back to top Go down

travleing market on babv
Page 1 of 1