BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
SPEED♥
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
★JADE★
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
Luna
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
ABCDEF
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
Taemnie♥
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
hannahbananasplit
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
AmazingPhil♥c:
Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMiddle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe11Middle School RP - Page 3 Icanhe10 
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:18 am

Share
 

 Middle School RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Posts : 41
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 21

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:32 am

Tami skipped over to the school yard and began to read a comic book while up in a tree.


~~
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexBigHugs

AlexBigHugs

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : USA

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm

"I guess I'll be going,then. I've got some stuff I need to take care of before heading to class," She said,standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7
Posts : 222
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Oregonn.

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:11 pm

AlexBigHugs wrote:
"I guess I'll be going,then. I've got some stuff I need to take care of before heading to class," She said,standing.

Chris nodded. "I need to check in on my sister, also. See you later?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://babvcentral.roflforum.net
Luna

Luna

Posts : 41
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 21

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:38 am

Tami got down, or fell off, the tree and ran into the school. She began searching for Chris and Scarrlett.

~~
Sorry, I didn't know where to start xD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexBigHugs

AlexBigHugs

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : USA

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Admin wrote:
AlexBigHugs wrote:
"I guess I'll be going,then. I've got some stuff I need to take care of before heading to class," She said,standing.

Chris nodded. "I need to check in on my sister, also. See you later?" he asked.

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7
Posts : 222
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Oregonn.

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Chris found Kailey talking to some kid that he didn't know. "C'mon sis, we gotta go."

Kailey glared at him. "Where to?" she questioned. "Class doesn't start for another....15 minutes."

Chris didn't know what to answer to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://babvcentral.roflforum.net
Luna

Luna

Posts : 41
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 21

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7
Posts : 222
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Oregonn.

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Luna wrote:
Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD

Kailey looked at Tami disapprovingly. She put her hands on Tami's shoulders and shook her softly. "Pull yourself together!" she said, laughing.

"Girls..." Chris mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://babvcentral.roflforum.net
AlexBigHugs

AlexBigHugs

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : USA

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Scarrlett sighed as she walked to her dorm. "Quiet... It's so boring," She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna

Luna

Posts : 41
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 21

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD

Kailey looked at Tami disapprovingly. She put her hands on Tami's shoulders and shook her softly. "Pull yourself together!" she said, laughing.

"Girls..." Chris mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Finally calmed down, Tami saw the strange dude and rolled her eyes.
"Too many crushes today..." Tami said. Then truned around and walked away to find Scarrlett..

~~~
XD Random, I know....I couldn't think of what to say xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexBigHugs

AlexBigHugs

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : USA

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:24 am

Luna wrote:
Admin wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD

Kailey looked at Tami disapprovingly. She put her hands on Tami's shoulders and shook her softly. "Pull yourself together!" she said, laughing.

"Girls..." Chris mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Finally calmed down, Tami saw the strange dude and rolled her eyes.
"Too many crushes today..." Tami said. Then truned around and walked away to find Scarrlett..

~~~
XD Random, I know....I couldn't think of what to say xD

Scarrlett strolled out of her dorm,running into to Tami.
"Oh,hey Tami," She said,smiling.

~~~
What does she mean by "Too many crushes today.."?? xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna

Luna

Posts : 41
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 21

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:45 pm

AlexBigHugs wrote:
Luna wrote:
Admin wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD

Kailey looked at Tami disapprovingly. She put her hands on Tami's shoulders and shook her softly. "Pull yourself together!" she said, laughing.

"Girls..." Chris mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Finally calmed down, Tami saw the strange dude and rolled her eyes.
"Too many crushes today..." Tami said. Then truned around and walked away to find Scarrlett..

~~~
XD Random, I know....I couldn't think of what to say xD

Scarrlett strolled out of her dorm,running into to Tami.
"Oh,hey Tami," She said,smiling.

~~~
What does she mean by "Too many crushes today.."?? xDD
Oh, I don't know........xD

Hiya Scarrlett! Guess what?!" she said in a hyper voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexBigHugs

AlexBigHugs

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : USA

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:07 am

Luna wrote:
AlexBigHugs wrote:
Luna wrote:
Admin wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD

Kailey looked at Tami disapprovingly. She put her hands on Tami's shoulders and shook her softly. "Pull yourself together!" she said, laughing.

"Girls..." Chris mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Finally calmed down, Tami saw the strange dude and rolled her eyes.
"Too many crushes today..." Tami said. Then truned around and walked away to find Scarrlett..

~~~
XD Random, I know....I couldn't think of what to say xD

Scarrlett strolled out of her dorm,running into to Tami.
"Oh,hey Tami," She said,smiling.

~~~
What does she mean by "Too many crushes today.."?? xDD
Oh, I don't know........xD

"Hiya Scarrlett! Guess what?!" she said in a hyper voice.

"Umm... You've had too much sugar today?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna

Luna

Posts : 41
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 21

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:11 pm

AlexBigHugs wrote:
Luna wrote:
AlexBigHugs wrote:
Luna wrote:
Admin wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD

Kailey looked at Tami disapprovingly. She put her hands on Tami's shoulders and shook her softly. "Pull yourself together!" she said, laughing.

"Girls..." Chris mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Finally calmed down, Tami saw the strange dude and rolled her eyes.
"Too many crushes today..." Tami said. Then truned around and walked away to find Scarrlett..

~~~
XD Random, I know....I couldn't think of what to say xD

Scarrlett strolled out of her dorm,running into to Tami.
"Oh,hey Tami," She said,smiling.

~~~
What does she mean by "Too many crushes today.."?? xDD
Oh, I don't know........xD

"Hiya Scarrlett! Guess what?!" she said in a hyper voice.

"Umm... You've had too much sugar today?" She chuckled.
"Uh, no......What would make you say that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexBigHugs

AlexBigHugs

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : USA

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Luna wrote:
AlexBigHugs wrote:
Luna wrote:
AlexBigHugs wrote:
Luna wrote:
Admin wrote:
Luna wrote:
Tami saw Kailey and Chris and ran to them.
"Hi! Hi! I just ate this huge kit kat!" She said, in a hyper voice.

~~
xD

Kailey looked at Tami disapprovingly. She put her hands on Tami's shoulders and shook her softly. "Pull yourself together!" she said, laughing.

"Girls..." Chris mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Finally calmed down, Tami saw the strange dude and rolled her eyes.
"Too many crushes today..." Tami said. Then truned around and walked away to find Scarrlett..

~~~
XD Random, I know....I couldn't think of what to say xD

Scarrlett strolled out of her dorm,running into to Tami.
"Oh,hey Tami," She said,smiling.

~~~
What does she mean by "Too many crushes today.."?? xDD
Oh, I don't know........xD

"Hiya Scarrlett! Guess what?!" she said in a hyper voice.

"Umm... You've had too much sugar today?" She chuckled.
"Uh, no......What would make you say that?"
She shrugged,grinning and looking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αввιєѕιχ♥



Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-04-25

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 am

Name (full)- Kristopher (Kailie) Adams
Description- Long blond hair (wavy. Has hazel brown eyes. Has 6 freckles on her face and loves wearing hoodies and denim short shorts
Which Grade- 8
Attitude- Possitiive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliabearfun21

juliabearfun21

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-27

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Name (full)- Julia Le
Description- She has long silky black hair with side bangs, she's Vietnamese and she has dark eyes like a porcelain doll
Which Grade- 8
Attitude- Sassy, sometimes shy, quite friendly, frisky (lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★JADE★

★JADE★

BABV Username : Jade
Posts : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-10

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Name (full)- Jade Music.
Description- Just imagine a latina with purple hair Razz
Which Grade- 8th Razz
Attitude- Pretty nice but can be really mean at times. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7
Posts : 222
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Oregonn.

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:42 am

All of you are accepted.

You can start RPing at any time. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://babvcentral.roflforum.net
Shugo Chara Fan

Shugo Chara Fan

BABV Username : MacyAngel221
Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-10

Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 am

Name (full)- Amu Hinamori
Description- Pink short hair,but put up to a pony tail at a while,wears school uniform,and golden eyes.
Which Grade- 6th grade
Attitude- Nice,Brave,Trusting,but sometimes a bit stressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle School RP   Middle School RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Middle School RP
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BABVCentral :: Role Plays-
Jump to: