BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyHannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Icanhe11Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyHannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Icanhe11Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hannahbananasplit
Admin
hannahbananasplit

BABV Username : hannahhoneybear9

Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! 2akixxv

Notes-
Please Save ALL Files as .PNG
If You don't get your order in 3 Days,
Please PM me
Please Enjoy our Shop!(:

Fonts-
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Bewkcy

Symbols-
Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Dc8pau

Text Siggy Form-
What do you want it to say:
Font #:
What Color:
Symbol:
other(down below):
I can also do:
-drop shadow
-pattern
-pencil sketch
-ink sketch

MORE FONTS && SYMBOLS COMING SOON!

Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! 33bmywk

*NEW!*
Multi-Name

Multi-Name Form-
text:
3 colors:
font #:
Symbols?:

Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! 119crk6

*NEW!*
Birthday Cake
*my idea*

Birthday cake form-
Colors:
font#:
text:
text color:
symbols:
patten(stripes and polka dots):
how many layers(max.3):
candle color:

MORE STUFF COMING SOON!!

Hope you enjoyed looking!!
-Hannah Banana Split

Last edited by hannahbananasplit on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hannahbananasplit
Admin
hannahbananasplit

BABV Username : hannahhoneybear9

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm

-Reserved for more space-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:15 am

post the AD and get some hits
Beads Sequencing Rack
Dolls for kids
Back to top Go down
nirvana

BABV Username : hue

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am

Second Qantas jet in engine scare

The plane returned safely to Changi airport shortly after take-off
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

'Possible fault' in A380 - Qantas
Mobile video of A380 wing damage
Focus on Airbus and Rolls-Royce
A Qantas airline jumbo jet has made an emergency landing in Singapore because of an engine problem.

The Boeing 747-400 turned back shortly after take-off from Changi Airport, airline officials said.

It comes a day after a Qantas Airbus A380 was forced to make an emergency landing at the same airport after one of its engines exploded.

Qantas grounded its six-strong fleet of A380s and an investigation is under way into what caused the blowout.

The latest incident affected Sydney-bound flight QF6, which was carrying more than 400 passengers.

"Shortly after take-off the captain experienced an issue with one of its engines," a Qantas spokeswoman said.

The plane managed to land safely, she said.

Click to play

Click to play

Passengers who were onboard the flight said they heard a bang shortly after take-off
One of the passengers, Australian Ranjan Sivagnanasundaram, told Reuters news agency: "Around 20 minutes into the flight we heard a loud bang and the pilot asked the passengers to put our heads into brace position.

"It was a very big shock to us, especially after what happened yesterday."

Another, Andrew Jenkins, from the UK, described "a loud bang and a jet of fire from the back of the engine", the Associated Press reported.

Earlier, Qantas said the engine failure on its flagship A380 may have been caused by a design fault or "material failure".

CEO Alan Joyce said it was "an engine issue" and not one of maintenance on the two-year-old plane.

Rolls-Royce, the British firm which makes the Trent 900 engine involved, said it was checking all the A380s in service.

The engine blew up over western Indonesia, sending debris falling on to the island of Batam and leaving a trail of smoke.

Passengers were put on a relief flight to Australia early on Friday.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
business neon sign
sales copywriter
Back to top Go down
aj2hip180175

aj2hip180175

BABV Username : aj2hip180175

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 am

hello
Back to top Go down
http://buildabearville.com
nirvana

BABV Username : hue

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 am

Gary Speed confirms Ryan Giggs Wales talks

Ryan Giggs quit international football in June 2007 after 64 Wales caps

Gary Speed has revealed he has held talks with Ryan Giggs about the Wales great joining his new set-up.
The Manchester United winger retired from international football in 2007 but new Wales boss Speed has hinted he would like Giggs in his coaching team.
"It would be great to get him involved in some respect," Speed told BBC Sport. "I spoke to him last week and we'll have to wait and see."
Speed has made finalising his backroom team his top priority.
The 41-old-old, who succeeded John Toshack as coach of the national side, wants his management team to be a "mixture of an experienced and younger coach."

Gary Speed was replaced as Wales captain by Ryan Giggs in 2004
John Carver, the former Newcastle United and Leeds United assistant, was Speed's right-hand-man during the former Wales captain's four-month reign in his first managerial job as Sheffield United.
Carver is now caretaker manager at Bramall Lane since Speed quit Championship club United but he could follow Speed to the Football Association of Wales.
Osian Roberts, the Welsh Football Trust's technical director, has also been linked with a position as Speed's number two while Wales youth guru Brian Flynn, who Speed beat to the Wales top job, has also been suggested as an ideal assistant for Speed.
Now Speed has hinted fellow former Wales captain Giggs, his long-time former international team-mate, could be considered in his Welsh backroom team even though both are inexperienced coaches.
"I want to bring the best people in for the sake of Welsh football," Speed said.
"I want a good coach to do the day-to-day coaching sessions on the training pitch whereas I do more team shape.
"Then I would like an experienced man behind me who has had experience at maybe Premier League and international football because I'm relatively young."

Speed admits he "has some work to do" before Christmas on creating his management team before finalising appointments in the new year before his first Wales game against Republic of Ireland in the Carling Cup opener on 8 February.
Giggs, who replaced Speed as Wales skipper in 2004, is Wales' most famous footballer and the 37-year-old is Manchester United's most decorated player, including two Champions League wins and a record 11 Premier League crowns.
He quit Wales in June 2007 after his 64th international cap to help elongate his club career and the one-club man has a contract at Old Trafford until the summer.
Giggs, who is halfway through his Uefa 'A' Licence qualifications, ruled himself out of replacing Toshack as Wales boss but Speed may be ready to ask Giggs if he wants to help him with Wales.
However Wales goalkeeping great Neville Southall believes former Swansea and Wrexham boss Flynn, an unsuccessful managerial candidate, would be "ideal" to due to his popularity among Wales' star players.
"He knows the set-up and helped developed most of their players," said Southall.

"Flynn would keep the continuity as he coaches the youth teams and the under-21s and he knows the players well."
Carver was Speed's first-team coach at United as the 45-year-old moved from Plymouth Argyle to reunite with the man he worked with at Newcastle United when Carver was assistant to Sir Bobby Robson.
And asked if Speed has asked Carver to follow him to Wales, Carver replied: "Absolutely not.
"I do have a personal friendship with Gary and we talk every day more or less.
"I'm always going to get linked with that job. In the past I have been offered jobs and turned them done. But I'll cross that bridge if I come to it."
Carver, however, notably once had off-the-field bust-ups with Wales captain Craig Bellamy during his tumultuous time at Newcastle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Esprit
charm bracelets
Back to top Go down
ladyhihi

BABV Username : SweetThing

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 pm

"I do have a personal friendship with Gary and we talk every day more or less.

free sms
tv for free online
Back to top Go down
ladyhihi

BABV Username : SweetThing

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:07 pm

A spokesman said: "Our football department will already have contingency dates in mind and will work closely with the affected clubs to get new dates agreed as quickly as possible."

BMW parts car
Spanisch Deutsch Uebersetzung
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!   Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hannah's Awesomest Awesome Shop!
Page 1 of 1