BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyNew Paws for Nature for the Month August Icanhe11New Paws for Nature for the Month August Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyNew Paws for Nature for the Month August Icanhe11New Paws for Nature for the Month August Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

New Paws for Nature for the Month August

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterofInsanity

New Paws for Nature for the Month August Empty
PostSubject: New Paws for Nature for the Month August   New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 pm

This Month's Paws for Nature corresponds with the new Gray Wolf available in Build-a-Bear Workshop Stores. For those of you who are new to this update or to Build-a-Bearville then in order to obtain the Paws for Nature you will have to click on the blue book on top of the table in the Libeary. Once you recieved the table you must go into te furniture section of your 'My Stuff' and read it. Answer the three questions available and get a fantastic prize. This Month's prize is really wonderful. =]

New Paws for Nature for the Month August 2hnyvqu

Once you complete the three question test you get a great prize shown below.

New Paws for Nature for the Month August 29f4knl

I do NOT own this picture. All Credits reserved to Picture Owner.

AJCool
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: New Paws for Nature for the Month August   New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 am

i guessed i all xd
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: New Paws for Nature for the Month August   New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Yeah I just skim through and answer the questions. =]
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: New Paws for Nature for the Month August   New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 am

me to lol i cant be botherd reading it lol
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: New Paws for Nature for the Month August   New Paws for Nature for the Month August EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm

I mean I don't mind reading...like i read 5 books i think no 5 1/2 this Summer and I was ok with it. Its just if it isnt intersting then I wont read it and I dont feel like reading about animals and what the Paws for Nature Magzine has for even though they do a great job on posting such important and very...well important! information.

I just go to say Build-a-Bearville is doing a great job with updates so --claps--- for them! =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paws for Nature for the Month August   New Paws for Nature for the Month August Empty

Back to top Go down

New Paws for Nature for the Month August
Page 1 of 1