BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyNew Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items Icanhe11New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyNew Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items Icanhe11New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterofInsanity

New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items Empty
PostSubject: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Have you noticed any changes in your 'My Stuff'? Well if not then there is a new update made on how to Hide and not Hide items in your Inventory.

Here are some pictures for more details.

New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items 2pz9qhd New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items 9jhgqu

I do NOT own these Pictures. All Credits Reserved to Picture Owner.

AJCool
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am

i put hidden because everyone wants my outfit so i hid it lol
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 pm

I dont hide it. I keep it unlocked but I block my trades sometimes because I like to offer a trade not the other person ask me. =]
Back to top Go down
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

BABV Username : Angelhip

PostSubject: Re: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 am

me too that's a good idea i just block my trades
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7

PostSubject: Re: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 pm

I block my favorite items. (:
Back to top Go down
http://babvcentral.roflforum.net
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 am

Yeah, I know right Angel. I like to keep the items I have but its nice to block them too so therefore you dont accidentally give out your items. Some people like to show off their items but they have a risk in losing them. =]
Back to top Go down
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

BABV Username : Angelhip

PostSubject: Re: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 am

yeah some people whisper to me wanna trade i always say no thanks but there like please? so i block whispers sometimes to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items   New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items Empty

Back to top Go down

New Update on Hidding and Not Hidding Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BABVCentral :: News for BABV!-
Jump to: