BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyJessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. Icanhe11Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyJessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. Icanhe11Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HellOKiity♥

HellOKiity♥

Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. Empty
PostSubject: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 am

Title: Your Username and What you are requesting
BVU Username:
Best time to meet to take your picture or post a picture you want used:
Background color:
Font style:
Font color:
Additional background add-ons:
Animated(yes/no):
Please fill out this form so i can know exacly what you want. ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:16 am

Shame on you! This is a bbcode discussion, Not a post your ads discussion.

nirvana

BABV Username : hue

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 am

China, Germany and South Africa criticise US stimulus

The US central bank hopes that the move could boost the US economy's recovery
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Q&A: The Fed's QE gambit
Global shares jump on US Fed move
Fed pumps $600bn into US economy
Germany, China, Brazil and South Africa have criticised US plans to pump $600bn (£373bn) into the US economy.

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said the US policy was "clueless" and would create "extra problems for the world".

The US Federal Reserve could weaken the US dollar and hurt exports to America.

China's Central Bank head Zhou Xiaochuan urged global currency reforms, while South Africa said developing countries would suffer most.

He did not elaborate how the system should be changed.

'Undermining the G20'
South Africa's finance minister Pravin Gordhan warned that "developing countries, including South Africa, would bear the brunt of the US decision to open its flood gates without due consideration of the consequences for other nations."

The US policy "undermines the spirit of multilateral co-operation that G20 leaders have fought so hard to maintain during the current crisis," he said.

The heads of state and government of the G20 group of the world's leading nations is due to meet in a week in South Korea, with currencies and trade imbalances high on the agenda.

The US central bank announced on Wednesday that it would spend $600bn to buy government bonds, in the hope that the cash injection can kickstart the country's economy.

However, this weakens the dollar, making imports from around the world more expensive for US consumers.

'Clueless'
Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

It is not that the Americans have not pumped enough liquidity into the market and now to say let's pump more into the market is not going to solve their problems”

Wolfgang Schaeuble
German finance minister
"If the domestic policy is optimal policy for the United States alone, but at the same time it is not an optimal policy for the world, it may bring a lot of negative impact to the world," said Mr Zhou.

"There is a spill over."

China's Vice Foreign Minister Cui Tiankai said the Federal Reserve had the right to take steps without consulting other countries beforehand, but added: "They owe us some explanation."

Germany's finance minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on German television that "with all due respect, US policy is clueless."

"It is not that the Americans have not pumped enough liquidity into the market and now to say let's pump more into the market is not going to solve their problems."

He added that the German government was going to hold bilateral talks with US officials and also discuss the topic at the G20 summit in Seoul next week.

On Thursday, Brazil's finance minister Guido Mantega had warned that the Fed's move would hurt Brazil and other exporters.

The latest move by the Fed has been dubbed QE2 as it follows the central bank's decision to pump $1.75tn into the economy during the downturn in its first round of quantitative easing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
business neon sign
sales copywriter
Back to top Go down
aj2hip180175

aj2hip180175

BABV Username : aj2hip180175

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:38 pm

hyy peoples! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://buildabearville.com
aj2hip180175

aj2hip180175

BABV Username : aj2hip180175

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:17 am

Title:aj2hip180175
BABV Username:aj2hip180175
BVU Username:aj2hip180175
Best time to meet to take your picture or post a picture you want used:the one in my profile go lookor here is the code 101127-140848
Background color:black
Font style:curlz mt
Font color:rainbow
Additional background add-ons:sparkles
Animated(yes/no):yes

affraid please make it for me thanks by the way im aj2hip180175
Back to top Go down
http://buildabearville.com
nirvana

BABV Username : hue

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 am

Sven-Goran Eriksson retains slim David Beckham hope

Click to play
Click to play
Beckham still harbours England ambitions

Leicester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson has said he will ask David Beckham about joining the Foxes on loan again - although he admits it is a long shot.
The 35-year-old LA Galaxy midfielder wants a winter loan move during his club side's close season in an attempt to win back his England place.
But Eriksson told BBC Radio Leicester: "I would try again and that would be the third time.
"But no, he will not come - I am pretty sure - so we can forget that story."
Beckham, who on Sunday received the BBC Sports Personality Lifetime Achievement award, has spent the past two pre-seasons with AC Milan but has ruled out another spell with the Italian giants.
"I won't be going back to AC Milan this time because is not possible to go onto the roster for such a short length of time," Beckham said.
"But I will be going back somewhere as I want to keep myself fit and keep myself in with a chance of getting called up for England again. To do that, I have to be somewhere so fingers crossed I can sort something out."
He has also dismissed a return to England's top flight.

Beckham was England skipper under Eriksson
"It is a great league and one of the most competitive in the world," Beckham added.
"Maybe one day I will come back here but I have always said that it will only be for Manchester United. I am not holding my breath on that one, but we will have to wait and see."
Eriksson, who managed Beckham at two World Cups for the national team, has already twice tried to lure the former Manchester United and Real Madrid midfielder back to England with Championship side Leicester.
And although unlikely, Beckham - who has not played for England since suffering a torn Achilles tendon in March - still harbours dreams of adding to his 115 international caps.
"My body feels great after my injury," Beckham said. "I always said I needed to get that back into order and keep my fitness and we will see."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Esprit
charm bracelets
Back to top Go down
ladyhihi

BABV Username : SweetThing

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:11 pm

"Maybe one day I will come back here but I have always said that it will only be for Manchester United. I am not holding my breath on that one, but we will have to wait and see."

free sms
tv for free online
Back to top Go down
ladyhihi

BABV Username : SweetThing

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:06 pm

A spokesman said: "Our football department will already have contingency dates in mind and will work closely with the affected clubs to get new dates agreed as quickly as possible."

BMW parts car
Spanisch Deutsch Uebersetzung
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.   Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessy's Bearrilliant Art shop.
Page 1 of 1