BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptySo here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  Icanhe11So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptySo here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  Icanhe11So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l0ve0fevil

BABV Username : L0ve0fevil

So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  Empty
PostSubject: So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!    So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Hello everyone, so I am fairly new at these types of graphics, I've made a lot of stuff for teams on gamebattles, but now that I've got an account on here I have been playing with sprites and whatnot..

I just want a place where people can request graphics from me so post up requests if you like my work!

Before we get started, I want to establish the Waiting List!
There are three spots available for requests. When they are filled, i am not taking requests at this time.
But when there is an open space feel free to post!! So here is the list as of right now:

1. 123fakestreet
2. Niomi
3. ducksgomooful

(Whomever is first is the one I'm working on curently and I will update every time I finish a graphic)

To all of the people who have already posted requests,
This list is first come first serve so I will finish my current requests in order going down the list

So here are just a few things I can do!:

~ Trainer Cards
Spoiler:- Trainer Card:
Show Spoiler

I can make it Any color you want, etc. just give me the following info:

1. Name
2. Friend Code and the game it is for
3. Pokemon (1-6)
4. What badges you have.
5. The type of trainer sprite you want and from which Generation (for example: "Female Trainer from Generation V" or even "Beauty" or "Breader") Request any one you want- I will let you know if I do not know what you are talking about/ if I can't find it.

~ If you are a breeder, like me, I can make you some Breeding cards (my own little invention- in my sig)
Spoiler:- Breeding Cards:
Show Spoiler

For These please provide the following info:
1. List of Pokemon you are currently breeding and/or soon to be breeding
2. Any other info that you want on the card
3. Are you male or female? (Since these are breeding cards I would like to use the Breeding Trainer sprite to keep the somewhat generic) but if you really want a different one I will definitely put a different one on there!

~ I can make regular signatures like this one
Spoiler:- Signage:
Show Spoiler

For these your requests just give me an idea of what you want like color, any pictures, text, size.. all that good stuff and I will put something together!

(ALRIGHT! this is where the new stuff comes in)

~ I can also Splice Pokemon Sprites now!
Here is my first one EVER!
Spoiler:- Pokemon Sprite Splice:
Show Spoiler

To request one of these simply tell me which pokemon sprite you would like me to splice and which generation you want it from. Also let me know (generally) how you would like it to be put together

~ I can recolor pokemon too!
Here is my first recolor EVER!
Spoiler:- Pokemon Sprite Recolor:
Show Spoiler

of course a "Pikachu-colored Raichu" has probably been done before MANY TIMES but i always loved Pikachu's color and Raichu's shape so i figured i'd practice with this since this IS only my first one

To request a recolored pokemon just tell me which pokemon, which generation of sprites and what color/colors you would like it to be!

I hope you enjoy my GFX
Please post requests!! =D

Here is a ton of stuff I've already done for people that you will find on this thread:
Spoiler:- Lot's of Pokemon Signatures:
Show Spoiler

best home business opportunity
Mississauga Condos For Sale
Back to top Go down

So here is my Shop 'O Graphics!
Page 1 of 1