BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
Understanding Your Group EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
Understanding Your Group EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Understanding Your Group EmptyUnderstanding Your Group Icanhe11Understanding Your Group Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
Understanding Your Group EmptyUnderstanding Your Group Icanhe11Understanding Your Group Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

Understanding Your Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7

Understanding Your Group Empty
PostSubject: Understanding Your Group   Understanding Your Group EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Admins- The admins of the forum are the people who keep the forum running, and going well. They put people into groups, make up the rules, and try to make the forum more entertaining for out members.
There are 5 admins on this site, and whatever they say, you have to listen to them:
Gemmy_Gem (Me, the founder of this site)
Marianared4
Michael
SPEED
and Joey!
=]

Jr. Admins- You guys are SOOOOOOO close to becoming an admin!! You are kind of like admins in training. You have to learn how to handle this forum before you can become an admin. Once I see you know how to do that, you will be put into the next group. Admins. (:

Moderators- You guys watch the forum/chatbox and see how smoothly it is running. If you see a problem/something out of place tell an admin immediatly through PM. As soon as we receive your PM we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible. =]

Officers- You guys are the best. You help the forum out, and the chatbox. If you see a problem on the chatbox, try to fix it right away without an admin's help, then PM one of the admins about what happened. You have the right to ban people without my permission, and you may kick people whenever you like, but you have to have a reason to do so.

Chatbox mods- You guys do everything a mod does.....but in the chatbox. =]

VIPS- For important people that join like...Kris Allen...Obama..Selena Gomez...you can always hope! =]

Graphic Designers- You guys have your own shops, and make graphics for the site and other people. To become a graphic designer, send me 4 edits that you have made, each with a different style. I will see if you can qualify to be a graphic designer, then if you pass the test, I will put you in the Graphic Designers group and open up a shop for you. =]

Club leaders- You create clubs that go by the rules, and are appropriate for this site. If I see that you are able to create a club that passes the rules, i will put you in the Club Leaders group, and mark on your club Accepted. Then people can start joining your club. If I see you being rude to any of the members of your club, you club will be shut down and you will receive a warning. -.-

Comedians- These people are the ones that keep this forum entertained and tells appropriate jokes to the members if they are sad, or just want to be entertained.

Members- You guys have no job, since you are new, and need to learn the forum rules, and how this forum works, and post on threads. When I see that you have been a member long enough you will be put into a group. =]

I hope this helped if you were comfused about your group in any way.
Admins, if you have anything to add, please do. =]

~Diamond_Admin
Back to top Go down
http://babvcentral.roflforum.net

Understanding Your Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BABVCentral :: User Groups & Information :: User Groups-
Jump to: