BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Welcome to BABVCentral! Log in or Register and come chat in the chatbox! :]
BABVCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BABVCentral! Register Now! If you are already logged in, sign into the chatbox!! Smile
Latest topics
» HFMD cases
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm by thubab2

»  Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am by Taemnie♥

» The Fan-Art Open Request Thread
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am by Taemnie♥

» Hidden Treasures: Animated Army!~oOOo
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am by Taemnie♥

»  77kids Baby Boys' Starshine Bodysuit
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am by Taemnie♥

» Woman raped in Glasgow city centre attack
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am by Taemnie♥

» Vietnam minister downplays seriousness of hand-foot-mouth outbreak
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am by Taemnie♥

» Ba Be Lake – a getaway cannot get any better
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am by Taemnie♥

» mbti - mbti.toppion.com
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 am by Taemnie♥

Top posters
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyImportance and Advatages of a Moderator Icanhe11Importance and Advatages of a Moderator Icanhe10 
MasterofInsanity
Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyImportance and Advatages of a Moderator Icanhe11Importance and Advatages of a Moderator Icanhe10 
GreenGirl♥
SPEED♥
★JADE★
Luna
ABCDEF
Taemnie♥
hannahbananasplit
AmazingPhil♥c:
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 244 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:36 am

Importance and Advatages of a Moderator

Go down 
+3
SPEED♥
ᗪìαмσиd♥
MasterofInsanity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterofInsanity

Importance and Advatages of a Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 pm

For those of you who have Moderator power meaning those of you who have a @ next to your name in the Chatbox, you have some important responsiblity. As a Moderator you promise to keep The Awesomest Build-a-Bearville Site(TABS) a safe place. The safety of our members is of utmost importance to us. As you can see we don't really ban. Its a non-banning site so if you mis-use your powers you might lose your priviliges.

For those of you who are new to this site, in order to be a Moderator you have to show positive attitude and that you are responsible. You are NOT to control other members. It is the Administrators who can handle this.

Here are your advantages as a Moderator.

In order to kick someone out of the Chatbox for breaking rules, causing a problem, and/or of any negative reason. Do NOT kick the person for fun. You are NOT to write Username its the person's chatbox name that your write there.

/kick Username

You are only allowed to ban or unban someone from the Chatbox if they have @ next to their name. You are only to ban someone when they have broken all rules and have caused a lot of problems. You are only to unban someone when the Admin gives you the approval to do so or if you were the one who banned them in the first place. Do NOT mis-use this advantage. Admins have different privilages. You are NOT to write Username its the person's chatbox name that your write there.

/ban Username

/unban Username

As a Moderator you have the advantage of clearing the chatbox so therefore its a clean slate and new beginning. When you clear you have to be fair about it. Don't clear when someone said something and the other member who it was directed to didn't see it. You are NOT to write Username its the person's chatbox name that your write there.

/clear

or

/cls

Moderators do not have the privilages to Add you into a group or give you Moderator Powers. Admins are the only one's who have this as a advantage. Please do not beg to be a Moderator as I mentioned before its on your Character which will determine this. At all times please be nice to other members. There are no real set rules just that you don't give out your full name and address. We know we are not going to Kidnap you or anything but its for your own good.

I will update this list as I come up with farther privilages and advatages. In the mean time please be good citizen.

AJCool
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

BABV Username : DiamondPatches7

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 am

Thanks for posting this, AJ.

I was meaning to get to this, but there is so much drama going on right now I haven't had time.

Thanks again. Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://babvcentral.roflforum.net
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 am

Lol, no problem. I can be a pretty bad person but when it comes to posting, I take a turn to being a nerd so called eloquent. Hey, at least you have something off your back. Oh and Idk where to really post it like in this section or like a new topic and a diff section like in this place but u know not under this subtitle so if its wrong just move it. Thanks. =]

AJCool
Back to top Go down
SPEED♥

SPEED♥

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Dia_Admin♥ wrote:

I was meaning to get to this, but there is so much drama going on right now I haven't had time.

Thanks again. Smile))

DRAMA ?? Here ?? Pshhh NEVER !! Razz
Back to top Go down
SPEED♥

SPEED♥

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:21 pm

AJCool wrote:
Lol, no problem. I can be a pretty bad person but when it comes to posting, I take a turn to being a nerd so called eloquent. Hey, at least you have something off your back. Oh and Idk where to really post it like in this section or like a new topic and a diff section like in this place but u know not under this subtitle so if its wrong just move it. Thanks. =]

AJCool

Rolling Eyes AJ , you & your big words . Eloquent , Pshh sounds like something SPEED would say . Razz
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:49 pm

SPEED wrote:
Dia_Admin♥ wrote:

Thanks again. Smile))

No, there is a lot. xD
Your just never in it. =P
Back to top Go down
ᗪìαмσиd♥
Admin
ᗪìαмσиd♥

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:49 pm

SPEED wrote:
AJCool wrote:

AJCool

Rolling Eyes AJ , you & your big words . Eloquent , Pshh sounds like something SPEED would say . Razz

Yeah, cause you are the MASTER of big words i.e. confusing me to death. =P
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 pm

SPEED wrote:
AJCool wrote:

AJCool

Lol, yeah but my Lanugage Arts Teacher gets credit...

Hmm there was another word she used on me...feel like a nerd again...
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Dia_Admin♥ wrote:
SPEED wrote:
Dia_Admin♥ wrote:

Thanks again. Smile))

No, there is a lot. xD
Your just never in it. =P

I don't think so called nice people are ever in it...
Back to top Go down
ABCDEF

ABCDEF

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 am

Lol Thanks for posting this Aj Smile I taught you all of those symbols things Razz Suspect Speed there is alot of drama. Razz
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Shinigami_Soul wrote:
Lol Thanks for posting this Aj Smile I taught you all of those symbols things Razz Suspect Speed there is alot of drama. Razz

You uh did? Suspect Must have happened when we were friends. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

BABV Username : Angelhip

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:53 am

Thanks now i know what to do lol jk
Back to top Go down
MasterofInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:46 am

Hahaha I bet everyone already taught you most of the tricks but hey I bet someone else new will come along some day. =]

AJCool
Back to top Go down
GreenGirl♥

GreenGirl♥

BABV Username : Angelhip

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 am

true thats nice know but they could just look at what you wrote lol
Back to top Go down
ƒlσя-cнαηツ

ƒlσя-cнαηツ

BABV Username : FlorenceBBallBear1

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Wow, I needed a reminder how to do that. I use to do it on my other friend's site. xD
Back to top Go down
Peachy♥

Peachy♥

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:32 pm

thanksss AJJJJ XD
ermmm dia... CHANGE THE COLOR OF MODS THIS BROWN DONT LOOK SUMMERY TO ME XD
Back to top Go down
Peachy♥

Peachy♥

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:19 pm

hehe its changed it now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importance and Advatages of a Moderator   Importance and Advatages of a Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BABVCentral :: User Groups & Information :: User Groups-
Jump to: